Portland ME Condominium Owners Insurance
Condominium Insurance and
Maine Condominium Insurance Quotes
Noyes Hall & Allen insures more than 600 Southern Maine condominium units. During our first conversations with new clients, we often find that many have either bought too much condominium insurance, or not enough.
Maine Condominium Insurance is different from homeowners insurance. Condo unit improvements, condo association bylaws and commonly owned property all create unique risks which your condominium unit owners insurance should reflect.
Some Common Questions About Condominium
Owners Insurance and Condo Insurance Quotes:
- How much building insurance should I buy on my condo insurance policy?
- What property is covered by my Maine condo association insurance and what is covered by my Maine condo unit owners policy?
- What is an HO-6 policy? My association says I need to buy one.
- Should I get a Maine condo insurance quote from the same insurance agent who insures my condominium association policy?
- Do the condominium association’s insurance claims affect the cost of my condominium insurance quote?
- What insurance discounts do I qualify for on my Maine condominium unit owners policy?
Condo Association Insurance
We have sold and serviced Maine condominium association insurance for more than 30 years. We understand the Maine Condominium Act and how it pertains to your condo association’s insurance coverage. We work with condominium governing boards, property managers and unit owners to integrate the collective and individual insurance coverage of condo unit owners.
Condo Insurance Quotes
With decades of experience insuring condos in our Maine insurance agency, we can answer many of your biggest condo insurance questions, and help you to determine how much condominium insurance you need to protect your investment. For a Maine condominium insurance quote and to obtain answers to these and hundreds of other condo insurance questions, call Noyes, Hall & Allen Insurance at 207-799-5541.
At Noyes, Hall & Allen, we’re independent and committed to you.