General Liability Insurance:
Protecting Your Maine Business’ Assets
Whether you’re a Southern Maine contractor, an Old Port shop owner, or manage a manufacturing business, you understand risk. Having the right insurance means that you don’t have to take on all the risk yourself. You’ve invested your time, energy and money to make it succeed. You don’t want to lose it in a freak accident, catastrophe or lawsuit.
Business Liability – Experience Counts
Our experienced Maine business insurance agents can help you manage risk and control costs by looking at the big picture. When you work with Noyes Hall & Allen, you’ll receive
- Competitive general liability insurance quotes from multiple insurers.
- Advice from our experienced insurance agents, tailored to your individual business.
- An integrated cost-effective insurance program that coordinates with your other coverage, such as business property insurance, workers comp insurance and business vehicle insurance.
- Proof of liability insurance for your general contractor, landlord, clients, cities, and others who require it.
- Ongoing support and service from a local third-generation family-owned firm that’s committed to helping you manage your business risk and maximize your insurance value.
For a business liability insurance quote and to obtain answers to these and hundreds of other Maine business insurance questions, call Noyes, Hall & Allen Insurance at 207-799-5541. Because we are an agent representing many insurance companies, we can help you compare and find the right fit for your business.
At Noyes, Hall & Allen, we’re independent and committed to you.